More often than not, parents are working at least 8 to 12 hours per day.
Yes, the economy is thriving and on an amazing steady upswing. We definitely would not want it to be in reverse. However inflation, skyrocketing rents and home prices are also on the upswing.
You’re trying to vigorously keep up and sustain a healthy, seamless balance for your family.
Unfortunately it is not uncommon for parents in San Francisco to work extended hours, which in turn keeps them away from their children longer than they would prefer.
One of the toughest questions parents will ponder when determining “how much time away from their child is too much time”, is:
1. Do I make this sacrifice now and persevere in securing my position within my career?
2. Do I get my advanced degree now, (will this degree financially payoff for my family in the long run)?
3. Does the student loan debt I will incur make sense?
4. Will the cost of ascertaining this degree payoff in reflection of what I will earn?
5. Will I possess the ability to repay my student loan debt in full, without damaging my credit, within a reasonable amount of time?
These are critical pressing questions single parents and 2-parent households alike face every day.
Yes, the cost of living in San Francisco is exorbitant. The cost of living in California is too damn high, however, remember where you are.......you are in California, you are in San Francisco, which means, YOU HAVE OPTIONS!
The correct answer is, what works BEST for YOUR family. Explore your options!
What is the short and long term vision you have for your family?
That answer will dictate the course you embark on to reach your familial goals.
Do you make the investment and time away from your child now or do you wait until your child is older?
Does your job call for longer hours, additional responsibilities that keep you in the office longer?
Are you attending evening classes to advance your career or ascertain your degree or professional license?
There are many variable factors to consider.
Whatever your professional ambitions or current work schedule entails, you may be in need of evening child care in San Francisco.
San Francisco Daycare offers the following Evening Child Care Program:
- We Accept Children Ages: 6 weeks to 12 years
- Hours: til 9:00 p.m.
- Days: Monday – Friday
- Meal: Yummy Dinner, Fruit, Dessert and Milk!
- Lite, Fun Activities
- San Francisco Daycare also offers transportation from your child's school, daycare or preschool to our Evening Child Care Program!
Let San Francisco Daycare help you with your evening child care needs!
Apply Now! Call or Text us today @ (415) 346-9800!
Our family daycare provides all snacks, meals, diapers and wipes!
4C's, Cal-Work's, Children's Council and WuYee.
Call or Text us today @ (415) 346-9800!